With the recent disruption of COVID-19, many people are worried about adverse effects on their budgets. Taking some practical steps to manage your money can give you a better handle on your finances right now.
- If you’re worried about making payments on your loan, contact your loan officer. Communication is key and we’re here to help. We are assisting customers with modifications, deferrals and other options, as appropriate.
- With rates going down, now might be an opportune time to refinance your mortgage, resulting in lower payments without extending your term. Our mortgage department can help you decide if this option might be right for you.
- Continue to monitor your credit reports and report any erroneous information to the three credit bureaus – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Cut unnecessary costs and reduce spending to help you weather the stress of the unknown.
- And rest assured, your accounts with Southeastern Bank are FDIC-insured and no one has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds.
Southeastern Bank stands as firm in its commitment to you and the communities it serves today as it has for the last 132 years. Need to talk to us? Just contact your local office. We’re here to help.
About Us: Southeastern Bank, established in 1888, has a long history of serving its customers and communities. From checking accounts and loans to investments and more, Southeastern Bank has the financial products you need most. Southeastern Bank has 11 locations throughout coastal Georgia and northeast Florida that include Brunswick, Callahan, Darien, Eulonia, Folkston, Hilliard, Kingsland, Nahunta, Richmond Hill, St. Simons Island and Woodbine.